Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bo has the right idea!

I admit I was a little annoyed when I had just set up the Nativities and I see Bo rearranging them. Normally, I have more patience but so much of my work gets undone every two seconds and sometimes it is frustrating. But then when I stopped to think about it I realized that really all Nativities should be set up just like Bo set up this one. Every piece circled around the Savior. He, at the center, just like He should be in our lives.

Today was Day 1 of our learning about Jesus. Any long time followers of my blog will probably remember the year I made it a goal to focus and teach the kids of Christ everyday. That is what we are going to do again. I blog it, not to be annoying, but just because it is my blog and I can if I want to. Ha ha. No, I blog it so I can remember it happened. I blog most everything for me, so I can remember it.

Justine chose the name of our theme this year. "Closer to Christ". How wonderful is that?

We spent a bit making collages on two pieces of card stock to fit in the front and back of binders. The pictures were all of Christ. I didn't take a picture but I am telling you...Bo's collage was AWESOME! I'll post it tomorrow. He is the collage king. He worked on it for over an hour. He really enjoyed it.














Also...my kids really need to get out more. They went nuts over double stick tape! They never knew it existed before.

I'll tell you more later about what we are going to put in the binders...

Night!




P.S. I bought an electric blanket. Can we say H.E.A.V.E.N? Yeah. Who knew? Our room is always freezing. But now I am so warm and toasty. You should go buy one.








No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...