Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mr. Sparkles

I drive Bo to school everyday and on the way are some very popular horses. Super friendly and people are always petting them.

Kate and I decided to pet them one day and whenever I smell a horse it brings back so many good feelings. I really loved horses at one time in my life. And when I smell them I remember just how wonderful of creatures they are. And I feel sorry for myself that I don't get to live a life with horses in it.

Kate and I decided to give the horses names. Brownie....for the brown one.....and Pepper.... for the BEAUTIFUL black and white one.

SO a few days later somehow Pepper turned into Mr. Sparkles. I love it. I think it is so cute. Kate asked me if Mr. Sparkles was a boy or a girl. Good question.

Huh? What? Closer to Christ day 12, 13, 14, and 15. you say? "What chu talking about Willis?" I know nothing about it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...