Monday, December 5, 2011

Closer to Christ Day 5

Alrighty then.

That was completely one hundred percent unsuccessful.

Tonight I followed this idea. It was a great idea. But sometimes the people in my family are stinkerish. And I don't think we can do this with the two littlest kids. They just wont shush up and I can't ever talk without completely having to stop every. two. seconds. to correct them.

Ugh, Ugh and Ugh.

So we tried to discuss how I had a secret person and I wanted them to guess who it was. He could see if we are naughty or nice, he gives us very special gits, he dresses in red or white...etc... Just some really interesting things that make you instantly think of Santa.

But the secret person was Jesus.

I thought it was very interesting....It was a good idea. I don't know. I guess you win some and lose some. I just want the Spirit here so much but it is hard because kids are kids....and they fight. And they get up a million times when you are talking. And you are yelling at them. That sort of takes away from the goodness of the lesson.

ANYHOO!!!! SUPER HUGE THANK YOU to the secret Santa who left goodies on our porch. We feel the love!!!!! Honest, thanks!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...