Saturday, February 13, 2010

The cutting words of a four year old!

In case you cared, Bo was misbehaving today. I told him to "knock it off" and without hesitation he replied with a "you knock it off!"
Uh, yeah... let me thing about that for a nano second....I don't think so.

So that landed him in time out. He was definitely over the top unhappy about that!
















During this time he pulled out his big guns with a,

"YOU NOT MY MOMMY!"

Ugh. Heart breaker! Good thing I have proof,... and a sense of humor!





Good buddy Linda, and me in labor.

I just love these "just born" pictures. Am I weird? Anyway, Bo arrives!

After all these kids I've got Corey trained. He always takes the best pictures for me of the new baby.






Big brother Rhett was so bright and twinkly when he came to visit his new brother. It was heart warming in a huge way. Shortly after he turned into an alien with crazy behavior due to jealousy but we survived.
Corey's mom, Carolyn


Grandpa Roger

My mom and dad


Visit from friends, Camy and Linda

Bo. I love his wrinkly forehead. Like a Sharpei.
Oh yeah, I spoke with Bo's new preschool teacher and she said he is doing awesome! She couldn't even understand why he has his own Aid because he is so good. Phew!

4 comments:

Christina said...

WOW! It is amazing how the Bo in the last picture looks so much like the Bo in the first picture....except for the crying part. I used to use the "YOUR NOT MY MOM" all the time and unfortunatly there was never any evidence to prove me wrong :) I can imagine that hurts a bit though!
P.S. Who are those two young blonde chicks in your post! MEOW! Hahah! :D

*~KaTiE BoO~* said...

Can I just say how that cracked me up. Sooooo funny! You not my mommy! OH I have NEVER heard THAT one before. Soo funny when they say it. It just makes me crack up right there. Then the photos. So FUNNY! Classic. "Uh, I think I was there, and I have pics to prove it."
You showed HIM! ha ha ha ha I just love this blog. Absolutely my favorite site.

*~KaTiE BoO~* said...

I just have to post again. Seriously I find it so cute when they do that. Mostly because I KNOW they love me. (and You of course!) But, the cute little cry face number two with the little hands up to the eyes wiping the tears. Aww it's just so dang cute! Reminds me completely of Skyler, who is the one who literally word for word exacto same-o says "you not my mom!" Then I pick him up and say, "YES I AM! YES I AM!YES I AAAAAMMMMMMMM!" and I laugh and tickle him and he cries and gets mad and then finally relents and laughs. It is such fun to tickle his cry away. Maybe that is why I get such a kick out of it.

*~KaTiE BoO~* said...

Okay, post number three. That last baby pic of Bo, seriously. If I were you I would have eaten him up a long time ago. How do you withstand the intensity of cuteness? He is just so adorable.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...