Sunday, February 7, 2010

Charlie Brown "UGGHH"! She's at it again!













NEED I SAY MORE?????????
Isn't she so cute though? and if you dare to raise your voice or UGGHHH at her she just sweetly shrugs her shoulders like
"I don't know."
and you melt.
It is a bottle of Uucerin Cream, by the way. Here hair will have a special shine for weeks.
Notice the safety pin. It is the only way to keep her from taking off her clothes. Some days she wears her pajamas all day...wait, is that bad because I am still in mine today...anyway some days she wears them all day so I can keep that safety pin in to keep her from taking off her clothes, followed by her diaper.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Susan!!I feel your pain! But dang, she is cute!

Tiffany said...

She is just way to cute :) I love following your blog and I am always excited to read each new posting.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...