Sunday, February 14, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 7th

This week Corey had to go out of town for a week. I really appreciated when he did this:


He left me a basement and wood box full of enough firewood to last the time he was gone! And it did. Down to the last log. Sometimes making a fire all the time is a burden but it feels so good to know we wouldn't get cold even if the power went out. I appreciate Corey making it easier for me!

He had to be gone during the Superbowl as well. I could definitely care less but he did because we usually wait on him hand and foot with food. It is fun and I have Superbowl plates and cups and salt and pepper shakers. Here is his pathetic little party in the hotel.




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Remember this when you are thinking of certain post on facebook. You know, the one that rhymes with "Pooters". That might help......but not really. Good for you for not doing a Cancelling Until Further Notice post!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...