Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Sometimes it is a lonely world. I am glad Heavenly Father gave us each other for support. Kassidy brought this home from church for me. Thanks to my "Secret Valentine. I love you too.






Hope you all had a happy Valentines Day! Here is how I spent mine! I know it looks peaceful but almost EVERYONE had the flu and I spent a lot of time cleaning up. YUCK!







ACK! I am starting to feel sub par myself now! Gotta go try to mentally over come it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan - you got a lot of stuff done - taking care of sick kids and cleaning and blogging - you are amazing. I love all of your pics of your babys and even Linda and Camy - how fun! I think that you are an amazing person - and I am in awe of your deals! I will try to post some of my pics too, soon.

kirstensblog said...

That is so sweet! And the kids all being sick, so so sorry! I know how difficult that is. Very. Very difficult. Love you Sus!

Janetlee said...

YUK! It is no fun being sick or caring for sick. Hope to see you soon.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...