Saturday, February 13, 2010

This ot That!

I want to know why everyone wants that, (they are the big rage you know)




When you can have this!

This is "Collette" our (Justine's) first time mama hamster!

Doing great with her babies. Often times hamsters destroy their first litters out of first time mommy hood freakazoidness. Isn't Kassidy glad I didn't have that problem! But this little lady is doing a great job so far. A mother after my own heart! With rabbits you can handle their "kits" from the second they are born so it is a hard adjustment to leave this mama and her babies alone. Cute, huh?


Maybe the snake will come out now!

This is the daddy (Rhett's hamster), "Greyson". He has some really unique coloring so we are excited to see how the babies turn out. He is in a "basement is too hot with wood stove" coma otherwise he would have woken up for the occasion. Sounds just like my husband after all our kids were born. He was always exhausted for some reason! GO figure!

2 comments:

kirstensblog said...

maybe I want one. Are they totally dirty? Cause we had a mouse and it was so dirty, it gave itself a disease. Poor thing. I want to know how often you have to change the cage. If they are'nt bad I want one I think. I need to ponder I guess.

Janetlee said...

I know some people think baby hamsters are gross but I think they are so adorable. Congratulations!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...