Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ACK! UGH! @%$#&

Today has been a busy day for my little mess monster!

I was coming down the stairs, and from across the two rooms and down one hall, I see

THIS!!!!



Cute, huh? The little kids have learned to use the bunk bed ladder to get things they want. Like paraphernalia out of my cupboard where I keep paper and crayons etc. for the OLDER kids to use.

Only it wasn't so cute because she had a bottle in her hand, and was squeezing white stuff out of it at full speed, onto the carpet! I race and run to stop her.

It was glue. Awesome.

I hope my husband isn't reading my blog today. It might just push him over the edge! Thus, another reason why we don't invest in nice things.


On a happier note, she has learned how to get out of her crib. Yea for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking maybe I should completely tear up our carpet with all the sticky and goopy messes my girls seem to constantly make in it. good luck with that one, I think it's hilarious that she used the ladder. too funny!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...