Thursday, March 18, 2010

Be still my weepy soul... Teary at the highschool talent show!


FOREVER it has been my dream to be musical. So of course I am pushing that onto my children. I have deep desire for them to learn music and some of my dreams are coming true!
Yesterday the school had a ever so humorous talent show including deafening rock music, dancing, yo yo-ing, etc... It was fun.

Kassidy decided to play a piano piece. Some things don't just come naturally to people. This kid has to work for almost all she achieves and she works! She has practiced this piece for weeks and it sounded GREAT.
I was so proud that she was so brave to play it in front of the whole school also.

She played Claire de Lune. Ever heard of it? Nope me neither. Not, that is, until "Twilight" made it cool. It was really pretty. Her piano teacher came to watch and everything!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...