Sunday, March 21, 2010

Khronicles of Kate

WARNING- DON'T READ IF YOU ARE THE QUEASY TYPE!

I love that joke by Jeff Foxworthy. He jokes how mothers can handle things the roter rooter can't touch! That is totally me. Very little grosses me out.

Anyway,

I knew it wasn't a good sign when, at church during the sacrament and a complete silent time of the meeting, Kate gags a little and tries to pick a little hair (that i could never see,) off her tongue. She gags a little more and throws up a tiny bit. She gags a tiny bit more and I pick her up and am running to the door. Of course everyone is staring at me because I am the only excitement happening during the sacrament. So it was a great joy to the onlookers when I was holding my hand over her mouth trying to trap the throw up in and it actually splatters out and into the air. The poor young boy who was the door holder never moved faster or had more fear in his eyes as I ran to him with splattering pukey toddler.

A sweet friend was waiting in the hall and helped me get provisions to clean my girl up. I totally humiliatingly go back in with wet paper towels to clean up any mess I might see. I look at Corey. There he sits, just listening to the meeting. Cracks me up! Guys! A little assistance might have been appropriate but its all good, right? He said he didn't realize what was going on. I am going to use that excuse next time. "Huh? What? I didn't notice anything..."

Excuse the unedited pictures. I was going to crop out the wet shirt mess but Corey redid our computer and now I don't know how to work anything. I HATE that.





Apparently I don't know how to rotate the pictures either. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a brave woman, I don't do throw up, Joe and I have a deal, he does the throw up and I do the poo! I would totally throw up myself if I had to deal with it!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...