Thursday, March 18, 2010

Khronicles of Kate


Earlier today, (when I was not watching my Kate EVERY second) I came into the room and...

YUP! You guessed it. Watching TV and eating Mayonnaise right out of the jar. Nice. So one bath and a few hours later...

YUP! You guesses it! Smearing lip stick all over the place.







I swore I had that door shut too! Here are all my "Keep Kate under Kontrol" provisions and she still gets the best of me!


Child lock on back door

Fridge Lock, a MUST!


Big sister's room lock


Pantry child proof lock

Front door lock

Computer room lock

Cutie pie
I would lock the bathrooms but my 4 year old can't get in to go potty! She can't open my bathroom doorknob as long as I remember to shut all the doors.


So then I go downstairs for a minute and someone had forgotten to put the cereal away! Yup! You guessed it. Good thing I pay under 50 cents a box now thanks to my couponing. I did not clean this mess up either mind you. Charles Ingals would'nt have. The cereal leaver outer had to do it.



Sweet Relief!

Right?

Not so much...

because this was 6:00 at night and this means she'll be up until midnight. Or 1:00am. Whatever works...

I love her though. Really. She's a doll.

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Susan, I love your blogs. Kate really is so darling cute! I am so thrilled to hear about your new calling with Kirsten. You will be soooooooo great!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...