Sunday, March 28, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 13th


This week Corey and I were driving to town and I told him that when our baby went to kindergarten and I had some spare time (Ha Ha Right?) that I didn't want to have to go to work right away. I always feel like I am going to have to go to work and I don't have any interest in that. I really just want to stay home and clean and raise good children and serve and volunteer. But raising six children hasn't been cheap and I always figure I will need to work part time. So I was telling him I just really wanted to have a year to devote to writing. I want to write a novel. Yes, even though I have no real experience in writing. I still want to do it. And I want one year of no pressure to give it a shot. Come to think about it, it will probably need to be when my youngest is in first grade. The time they are in kindergarten really isn't long enough to get anything done.
Anyway, I was telling Corey about this, and you know what he thinks?

HE AGREES! He thinks I should do it!


That just floods me with EXCITEMENT!

Thanks, Corey! (who wont quit teasing me that I am a hamster and that I have hamster children! ARGG!)

1 comment:

kirstensblog said...

Got to admit it, that is a cute face. How sweet of him. Yay Corey! Although I am a little preturbed that he didn't want to come to the swim party because he didn't want to see all us first warders in that "setting". Ha ha.
What.!? huh? What.?! :) There WAS once a time, (WAYYYY long ago) that in a swimming suit I got stares for a good reason. Ha ha ha ha ha

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...