Friday, June 24, 2011

Girls can do stuff ya know!

Sometimes I have it in my head that it is Corey's job to do certain things in our household. Like a few nights ago for instance. It has been getting hot and I just had it in my head that it is his job to decide when it is time to bring the fans for the windows inside. Then I thought..... I guess I can get them. Because it was hot and seemed like time for them to come in. And they were only sitting in the garage. It isn't like it is hard. So I did it. I don't know why I think certain things are the husbands job.

Another thing I think is Corey's job is fixing the plugged tub. But he has fixed it before and is annoyed by it and didn't care. So I finally decided it doesn't have to be the husbands job. I can do stuff too ya know.

Ohhh....I get so excited just thinking about it. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want my own tools. I really want my own drill. I love the chop saw. In fact...I lurve the chop saw. And I hate the word lurve. But I feel that strongly about the chop saw.

So I got out Corey's tools and I fixed the tub! All. by. my. self! Wanna see?






I had to use this tool which I think is called a ratchet and get the top of the plug off.


I put the ratchet in here and twisted and that is how I got it off. The tub was super dirty because someone played in mud and then had a bath. And, of course, the tub wasn't draining.





Then I had to do something that grosses me out TREMENDOUSLY. Remove gagging amounts of hair and sludge and a toy. Eeewwww. That just grodies me out.


And I used the "snake" to push anything else grody through.





Then after using the snake I bleached my hands off. Bleck!



Then I use this tool my friend gave me that has spikes and you shove it down and zip it back up and it brings with it nasto stuff.



Then I put it back together and it drained perfectly and I was dang proud!






I love it so much when I figure stuff out by myself!


I can do stuff!!!!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...