Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wow! It's lots harder to be nice to your husband than I thought!

When I decided to do 52 nice for my husband I had planned that it would be consecutive. As in daily. But....WOW! It's a lot harder than I thought.

I do the normal nice wifey things that should count for something. Wash underwear, cook meals WITHOUT onions, when ordering out remind him to order food WITHOUT onions, make his appointments, buy his favorite food items,...etc....

But the 52 nice things I was thinking about were supposed to be just a little above and beyond. And yes. It has been hard. Isn't that wrong and stupid that it is so hard to think about doing the extras for your spouse? I do them for my children for sure. Anyways...so maybe it wont be consecutive but I am determined to get to the 52 things.

So...... (Sorry these are little and lame. But the plan is to just do everyday thoughtful things. Not necessarily huge things)

#3) Saved Corey a homemade rice crispy treat before all t-ball kids and church potluck people ate them. I wrapped his in tinfoil with a note telling him I loved him.

#4) Back rub. Okay....I admit it. I read my book at the same time but I still got the job done.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...