Monday, June 6, 2011

Jillian hates my guts.

She is trying to kill me.


I mentioned a long time ago how I was doing Calories in and Calories out which is my name for me watching my calories....well I had a month where I quit but now for almost a month I have been at it again. I just haven't mentioned it must because...

a) it's annoying when people talk about it too much.

b) what if I don't stick with it?

c) it's annoying when people talk about it too much.

d) somehow I think if I keep it more private I will do better. Some sort of odd inner strength thing. Which "private" is so not me.

e) it's annoying when people talk about it too much.

So thanks to a nice organized motivated friend, a group of us have been walking with our boys to help them get their fitness merit badge. They are supposed to run in our town's 5K in July. We have been going at 7:30 AAAA.MMMM.!!! On our summer break! At first I was sort of sad about not sleeping in but now I am loving the invigoration I feel. And I have even been coming home and doing Jillian. Who. is. trying. to. kill. me.

Anyhoo....

is it strange that I eat a whole onion a day mixed in my eggs?

Cause it is pretty good. But a whole onion? But it fills me up and is low in calories....(See? Annoying)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...