Monday, June 20, 2011

Just thought I'd mention.....

It is so bizzzzzaaaaarrrrrrooooo that girls keep calling my 12 year old son.


But they do.


And I don't mean to brag at all but I don't think they'll find a nicer boy then my Nathan. (Is that such a old fogey mom thing to say? But it is true!)




He is a sweetie. And I have been training him like crazy! He is a door opener for the human race. Sometimes I am stepping on him because he is trying to hold the door for me and it befuddles me and so I step on him. But I always apologize for my rudeness in trying to halt his job as a gentlemen and we try again at the next door (And I usually step on him again!).









I love him. Just saying.....and I want the girls to quit calling. He's mine for a bit longer!



1 comment:

George and Tacie said...

Susan, He has grown up SO much since sunbeams :) He is a very Handsome , Good looking boy!! And I think its wonderful you push the whole gentleman thing! More moms need too!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...