Friday, January 27, 2012

As if I didn't think about doing laundry enough already! Sheesh!

When I saw this quiet book page I KNEW I had to make it. I thought it was so cute!

So here is my best effort! Sewing all these little socks was hard! I still have no idea why I am even making a book that you can't wash!!!! But I am. I don't spend that much time on it. Only at night sometimes. Just in case anyone thought I was neglecting my house hold duties.


Don't you love that little clear dryer window? I think it is cute. I added the bubbles as my own special touch. Which really doesn't make any sense. Because if there are bubbles n the outside of your dryer then you got problems. And it just occurred to me that bubbles don't even have anything to do with dryers! Crud. I guess this is a washer. See? I can't be a nurse! My brain doesn't work! Now I have to take them off. Grr.

I fell today outside my kids work on a sheet of ice. Luckily it was in between cars and no one saw. Why is that always your first concern? When you fall you hurry to get up so fast so no one sees and then you decide if you are hurt or not. Silly. I fell with my arm under me and that hurt my ribs and my shoulder. So now I am SORE! I walk around terrified all winter long because I am a klutz when there isn't any ice let alone when there is ice. On ice I am just DANGEROUS!

2 comments:

Aine said...

These are just so darn cute, Susan! I think we talked about falling one time... I'm sorry you fell. OUCH! ♥

Unknown said...

So cute!! Leave the bubbles--I like it better as a washer--and as you know my opinion is the only one that counts :)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...