Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bo is officially all better from his pneumonia! Yay!





After coming home from the hospital, Bo spent the week asleep on the couch. He still has lots of little kindergarten worksheets to make up from his time missing school. He took the last of his antibiotics yesterday. The firt day we were home from the hospital he was suppose to take his antibiotics in liquid form but he hated it so much he threw it all up. So I contacted the Dr. and because we had taught him how to swallow his pill form ADHD medicine (by practicing with tic tacs, lol) we were allowed to get a swallowable antibiotic. It was a horse pill so I had to chop it up into 8 pieces but he was a trooper! He was just glad not to have the liquid. After he had thrown up and was crying he couldn't catch his breath for a minute. That is so sad.

One time when Bo was up and playful he kept trying to tickle me. I tickled him back. He tickled me and then I tickled him back. He was laughing until I saw that it had turned into crying. It had hurt to laugh and then he couldn't breath. Sad. He was mad at me. Sadder. But he had started it and I thought it was fine and didn't know it was a problem until he was crying. I should have known better. Oh well.

He slept on the couch the first few nights. I don't know why but he was comfortable that way.

So Kate and I had a quiet week with no Bo to play with. Here are a few pictures she took. She was thrilled to have access to my camera for a bit. We deleted probably 20 pictures of the floor! Ha ha.














I know it is blurry but cute!













more Kate




















Profile of Bo
























Here is a great one of my with no make up and my messy bookshelves behind me. Lovely.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...