Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Did you know it is not about where the toes are at!

Okay....so I told you my boss taught me how to size feet. And he used my feet as an example and I was so happy to have freshly manicured toe nails. I looked dang cute.

So the store is empty and my boss and I were both standing there measuring each sock less feet. It made me laugh when a customer came in and there we both are measuring each other's feet. (I think my boss is starting to get use to be taking pictures with my phone all the time. I'm weird, I think they like me that way)


So here is the biggest news flash of the century....


As long as the toes are not hitting the end of your shoe and uncomfortable...you don't worry about where your toes are at! You worry about where the ball behind your big toe is at! It should be at the widest part of the shoe! That is where the "hinge" of the shoe is and where it bends when you walk. So then your foot and shoe are bending together and it stops you from having some feet problems. COOL! HUH!


Corey went to high school with the guy on the left (picture below). Darin. He came in and bought a pair of work boots. He said he wanted to see if  I really worked there. I like Darin. He gives me a ton of harassment whenever we go on date night with them. BUT, he is very interesting to talk to and we can talk about Glenny and charter schools and political stuff and I find him very amusing. He is married to my cake ball friend Amy whom I have shown you on my blog before. I thought it was super sweet when I was telling him and the boss how much there was to learn about boots, and Darin told the boss that I was smart and it wouldn't be a problem. Nice, huh!


My boss is on the right. He is goofy and funny. And he established last time I worked with him that I was indeed the oldest one there. SUPER NOT HAPPY! Super Hero Therapist Kristopher says to embrace it because I can't change it. That is easy for a guy to tell a girl. Guys look better with age and we...DON'T!!!! It is so WRONG! And today when I got up...I swore my nose was bigger. That happens as you get older too! The world is cruel. I have been diligently rubbing a cell repairing serum on my face morning at night. Since it only repairs one cell at a time this could take a while. But I am not going down without a fight people!


I know you love hearing tales from the shoe store...there are some funny things that get said there. I'll have to start keeping track to share with you.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Amy said...I tried to tag Darin but it wouldn't let me do that either! I think he secretly was pleased! :). ( about the post, that is!)

Amy said...‎Darin, yer famous! You made the BIG time, Susan's blog!

Susan said...lol. But he never looks at FB!

Amy said...He does if I log him on. Don't let him fool you, he looks!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...