Thursday, July 5, 2012

As Corey said....

"Kate keeps cutting her hair so we got even!"



It's shorter than I wanted but my friend who cut her hair did the very best she could to try to blend Kate's crazy hair.

Justine, who loved to fix Kate's hair, was quite disappointed. But it just had to be and of course she is still cute. At least she will be cool for the summer.

AND YOU WON"T BELIEVE IT!!!! Kate learned to ride a two wheeler is about two seconds flat. Corey taught her and she does VERY WELL. And of course, in her typical Kate fashion, she isn't scared one single bit! She has had several mini crashes and even been "grounded" for riding into the street. But she is loving her new freedom. Rhett keeps taking her on little rides around the block and today she rode two miles while I walked. Didn't tire her out enough though!


See Rhett mowing in the back? That's what this kid does for fun!

2 comments:

Terri Porter said...

I'm with Rhett! I can hardly wait for summer so I can mow the lawn. I love it!

Susan said...

Mary McDowell a 2 wheeler already-WOW

Corey said...Never used training wheels either.

Mary said...I read an article that said Not to use training wheels, is she 3 or 4 now?

Wendy said...Of course she can ride a bike easily! She's a Chamberlain!

Susan said...almost 4.5...

Mary said...Jason could maybe set her up w/ a nice Specialized bike someday:)

Kim said...She is such a doll. ♥

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...