Sunday, July 8, 2012

I sort of have snausage toes, I know.


When I turned 40 (*WAIL*) my friend gave me a coupon for a pedicure. I was happy because it was one of the simple things on my bucket list. Yay. I get to put one thing in my bucket!

I love getting pedicures. I have only had one other in my life. Corey gave it to me as a gift and I went a few days before I delivered Bo. I had my toes painted blue in honor of the occasion.

I don't know how a little thing like a pedicure has such power to make you feel all girly and loved but it does.

My friend, Camy , and I went and had a great chat. It was so nice.




I have to say....I ADORED IT! I LOVE IT! IT WAS SUPER FUN to indulge myself. Or be indulged I should say. And I LOVE my new red toes. Hers and mine...


And  I was super happy when my boss had me take off my shoes so he could teach me proper measuring of feet and my toes looked DANG snazzy!

This week I will have to definitely blog about that and also how I am saving marriages one bouquet at a time.

Oh...and also that therapy = freedom. Maybe I'll just talk about that right now. Therapy hurts a bit. It gets you all ruffled up inside and thinking... a lot... maybe too much... about stuff. But I do have to say therapy has been freeing my soul. And I don't think any therapy can do that. It has to be good therapy. It is freeing my soul and changing my insides. I have lost 25 pounds. Wahoo.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Michelle said...‎:)

Melissa said...You are so wise on so many topics! Love your blog and I love that you haven't changed since we were kids. As for 40, it's the new 20!

Suzanne said...LOVE the pics of you & Camy & the cute toenails!! How fun for you both! =)

Tiffany said...‎:)

Nancy Chamberlain Soooooo proud of you!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...