Thursday, August 16, 2012
Usawa!
Remember my friends who are trying to raise money to adopt to little girls from the Congo? They have come up with the coolest fundraiser ever.
Check it out!! HERE!
I ordered mine today. For the next 5 days all donations are being matched so now is the time to order.
I am minorly obsessed with mine. I couldn't decide (of course) but then decided "balance" was the one I had to get because that is what I am searching for desperately in life right now.
The ladies shirts are great. They are not normal t-shirts. They are really nice t-shirts.
The words in front are in Swahili which is the language their little girls speak. And then on the back is the word in English. Isn't is great?
I love that little knobby knee of the flamingo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, my old friend.
It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...
-
Picture taken by Melly...Thanks! Dear Glenny, When I went camping to Driggs, Idaho for the weekend I told my blog friends that I was going t...
-
Have we ever discussed that I am a spectacle during our sacrament meeting at church? I started out this post by saying I "feel" li...
-
My mom Isn't she elegant looking? I NEVER have been elegant looking in my ENTIRE life! I love her with the cat. We always had a cat grow...


1 comment:
.
Michelle Vivino Have I mentioned lately that I love you? I think "Usawa!!!!" should be your new war cry btw~ kinda like "chhhharrrrrrrggeeee!" only more therapeutic :)
August 17 at 3:15pm · Like.
Susan Chamberlain Nielsen I just barely saw this post! I think that sounds like a great war cry!
August 19 at 2:02pm · Like.
Michelle said...Have I mentioned lately that I love you? I think "Usawa!!!!" should be your new war cry btw~ kinda like "chhhharrrrrrrggeeee!" only more therapeutic :)
Susan said...I just barely saw this post! I think that sounds like a great war cry!
Post a Comment