Friday, October 12, 2012

Super picture overload!!!



What is the very best thing about having a son born in October????

He lets me make him a spooky Halloween cakes for his birthday cake. And he loves it. And the grodier the better for this boy. I love this kid. He is so much rough and tumble fun.

So here is the mater piece...

 

 

 
 

Do you love it? I think it is the greatest birthday cake. He had requested a lot of blood. And was still wishing I had put on more.

I really wanted to make this one but I just am not that talented...


plus fondant? yucky.

Here is a picture of my little lovey with Corey out for breakfast birthday. He wanted his gravy on the side because he doesn't love it...uh....What the chicken? Who doesn't adore sausage gravy????


Rhett is the roughest kid around. Plus he is a very big kid for eleven. When he is around I always brace myself because he just hugs rough, walks rough, gives me a nudge hello rough...

The other day I was laying on the bed resting and he comes in. He sits on the bed. I kick him off with a big thud on the floor. He loves it. That game repeated itself 20 times. It was funny every time. And I mean I was kicking him rough because after the first time he went down so easy he was coming at me to wrestle me. But I just kept managing to kick him right off. And it was hard and we both laughed every time. One time I just pummeled him right in the chest with both feet. He couldn't believe I was so strong. He was in "wrestle with yo momma" heaven. That's how you play with this boy and he LOVES every second of it.

So what better treat for an eleven year old on his birthday than a ride on the motorcycle!!!



 
 



What is a better thing for a big brother to do than to give his little sister a piggy back ride. Simples things like that just kill me.



I love her all cuddled with him. She is lucky to have all those big brothers that for the most part treat her pretty well.

 

Whose birthday ride is it?


We invited ourselves over to Corey's moms for homemade pizza. I love watching the kids make their pizzas. It was lots of fun and I love the pictures of all the grown ups participating. It is just a great life most days.



Corey's mom, she is always the sweetest. She is an excellent cook. The kids want to know all the time if we are going to Grandma's to eat...
 



Newish Grandpa Dale. He is D.A.R.L.I.N.G. We love him.


I love him and Kassidy working together.


And Carolyn with the boys...









 

 



Masterpieces!

Dale is a famous artist. He made Rhett the funniest home made card alive!!! The Funniest.





We love to make Kate do "crazy eyes!"


Watching Rhett open his presents...


 
 
 Kate was super sweet to help. He got a back pack full of camping stuff. Which included waterproof matches which he promptly got taken away for striking in the house!!!!

 
 

Uh...happiest boy alive!

 
Fun with the eyeballs...
 
 
My mom and dad! Always up for fun and very supportive of my nutty life! 
 
 
This cake was yummy!
 
 
We got him candles that don't blow out. Super funny.
 
Justine is not a terribly touchy person. And she always has a sore ankle. So Aunt Sherri got Grandpa Dale to give her one of his famous foot rubs. She was hilarious!!!!
 

 Love this picture...



 I loved this night!!!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...