Sunday, April 26, 2015

I am alive. No crumbs.

done with my surgery about days ago and on my way home today. I tried to blog sooner to tell you all I am alive but I SERIOUSLY have not been able to type anything coherent. I have not been able to SAY anything coherent. I have been so loopy. I finally had to reduce my pain killers becasue I was out of it and exhausted and I would try and try to talk but I could not stay on topic or make sense. And I would get frustrated because I knew I wasn't making sense.

The recovery has not been intolerable. It hurts and it is annoying but nothing a person can't handle (Especially with pain killers and great nurses who help you get out of bed and do everything you need to do practically)

I have this piece of rubber super duper Saran wrap thingy wrapped all around me so I can't really see my incisions. It feel good like it's keeping me all together but it is tight.

That's all. I'm tired. I have plastic surgery screw ups to watch on the hospital cable now.

:)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...