Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm super afraid that...

when my Sean Connery of a Plastic Surgeon (I just think it's cool I have a Plastic Surgeon) takes off my tape (which is like as thick as rubber) the top half of me is going to come ripping off the bottom half of me. 

Really.

Honest. 

I think that might happen. 

I think that rubber tape is all that is holding my top and my bottom together. The Plastic Surgeon sewed my abdomen muscles back together (which had a little damage from carrying 6 children) and it feels like they were sewn TOOOOOO tight. I'm sure they weren't. He said that feeling was to be expected. Because I wasn't use to it. But I feel like I have one TOOOOOO tight of SPANX on. 

So the things I plan to get accomplished while I am resting is....

Get all of my pictures uploaded to Amazon Cloud. (Since Winkflash TOTALLY broke my heart.)



Read



since I haven't seen the movie yet. I hate it when I see the movie first. I won't even bother reading the book if I have already seen the movie. I really only want to read the books FIRST. 

Work on my seemingly useless quiet book pages, 



Work on my vision board magnets (done). It is hard to find cute and small and strong magnets. So I started making my own out of buttons and these strong little magnets. I like them!





I made my vision board bigger and I have been improving it. I really love what it "says" to me. As I have been looking for pictures of people that are inspiring to me I noticed that I was leaning towards and embracing pictures of women that are my age or even older. I am coming to embrace getting older and the goodness that comes with it. I am trying to look at my wrinkles with different meaning. Today I read that Sandra Bollock and her son had this conversation....

Bullock said no one's compliments make her nearly as happy as the ones from her son. "I was putting him to bed and told him that even when I'm old and gray and more wrinkly than I am now, I'll still love him and want to tuck him in," she said. "And he asked why I have wrinkles, and I said, 'Well, I hope some of them are from laughing so much.' And he touched my face and said, 'You're not old, you're just happy.' "

I died. It was so sweet. Speaking of which...Sandra Bollock sexiest woman of the year???? She totally deserves it. I really like her. She's going on my board. I think she has goodness in her. 

Write thank you notes (done)

Delete all my private Face Book messages (done)...

Do a few things for my church job...

Clean up junk off my computer. 

I think that's it!

Tomorrow I am going to show you the SADDEST thing I have seen lately. And it has to do with my Dog. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...