Thursday, April 30, 2015

DANG baby bump isn't a baby! And I love my Dog no matter what.

It's fluid. That really shouldn't be there. So Monday he may drain it. Which probably means a NEEDLE or something yucky like that. 

Ever since I started donating plasma (forever ago and I don't anymore) I began to try to train myself to be brave and take pain becasue pain happens. So I try not to get to worked up about it. 

HEY! Have you seen those needles when you are donating plasma??? They are huge!!!!! But it did help before they would stick me I just knew it was going to hurt and I would embrace it and it would be okay. So that is what I'll try to do it if hurts.

I saw my Plastic Surgeon today and saw a sign about Botox. I am completely NOT anti- Botox. If this line in the middle of my eyebrows starts to be there all by itself I will totally  Botox it away. I don't even feel shameful about that. 

I am super NOT enjoying these millions of staples all over that feel like they HURT. And they feel GROSS. I don't even think it is specifically them but I have it in my head it is them and I don't like them. 

The Dr. took out my drains and took off all the bandages and now I just have to heal some more and get rid of my baby bump and I'll be doing good. 

The most PAINFUL Process of this whole thing was when he ripped the tape off my back. It hurt a ridiculous amount. It was all silliness. I was like "OWIEEEE!!!"

In all this whole thing (SO FAR, CROSS FINGERS, KNOCK ON WOOD) has not been so terrible.

Here are my quiet book pieces. They are monkeys but they look a little tiny bit creepy. Bo and Kate get so cute and excited when I am working on these because they love to play with them even if they are "too" old. 




This is how I am watching season 5 and 6 of 24 as I cut the quiet book pieces out. It is ridiculous but I get a lot of joy out of making these little pages. 


Okay so....Yesterday was a very sweet day for Kate. Our family has been blessed to have Grandpa Dale in our lives for the past maybe six years. He has taken in our kids as his own little grand kids. He has so much love to give. So becasue Kate is terribly busy, Grandma and Grandpa took Kate to their house to play for a bit. Grandpa had her busy helping him cleaning up lawn clippings. He had lost his car keys for the whole day. Of course that is so stressful. She found them in the bottom of the big trash can and told him but he thought she was teasing. Cause that girl loves a good joke. But she insisted and he saw them there at the bottom and the day was saved! Yay.

Grandpa Dale was so cute to her and made her feel so special for finding them. He was taking her to buy a toy. Justine, who is the real responsible mother of the house, instructed him to not spend very much!!!! And Dale told her "Hey! If you lost your keys and someone found them....something something." I don't remember the rest. But something about how he intended to treat Kate! 

She came home with Silly String and a big bouncy ball and it was a GREAT day for Kate. Thankful to Dale for being such a sweet Grandpa


This is Nathan and a few of the great men in his life (Dale is next to Corey). This was a special day for Nathan in our church. He was made a Priest. 

I almost forgot to tell you what happened to my Dog. 


Suddenly I don't feel so alone.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...