Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I OWN Sigmund. He is all mine.


Ever since my vegan friend told me that milk was cow puss, I haven't had milk. I've had a few bowls of cereal. Like under five. And I will never quit ice cream  except the times I quit sugar, and I still eat cheese. But milk in my head is now forever cow puss. And if I think too hard cheese is curdled cow puss. But I don't want to think about that because I like cheese. I could give up meat altogether as long as I could still have seafood and bacon. I don't need meat otherwise. Or milk. The boys and I were debating this at work. I told them that we are the only species that drinks milk after we aren't babies anymore. They said it was because we were the only ones with thumbs to milk the animal and with the means to keep an animal to milk it. 

I just ate a bowl of cereal. It wasn't good. And the milk wasn't good. My most favorite cereal EVER is fruity pebbles. Love those. 

I am SO EXCITED. We are leaving to visit Corey's sister Friday. Corey will be here so you can't rob my house. Plus there is nothing here to get anyway. Just broken stuff. Because you can have kids and broken stuff or you can not have kids and have nice stuff. 

Anyway. I am SO EXCITED to be all in charge of getting there. My biggest worry is staying awake!!!! But I have a kid who can help me drive if need be. But I am excited to manage the trip alone and prove to myself I am strong and brave. 

I just got done making father's Day gifts for the fatherly people in our lives and tomorrow we are going to pack and shop and get hair cuts and see my new therapy lady whom I secretly love (as a therapist you weirdos) but can't tell her because if she knows she won't believe me when I want to be annoyed at her for being a hard nose. 

I cannot make myself go to sleep. I like to read before I go to bed. Corey cannot sleep if I read in bed. He is such a light sleeper and if he wakes up then he's up for ever. So I struggle to go get into bed because I like to read before I go to bed and I just stay up working on projects. But then I don't get up early enough and I despise the idea of my kids knowing I am sleeping in. My parents were always up by like six in the morning. Even on Saturdays. 

I am getting worried that I am not going to get some of the things I really need to get done over the summer. It is already going by fast and I just don't have the quiet time I need to get stuff done. Like doing touch ups in the boys painted rooms. But we are going on our trip and we are going to the most awesome play mill so I am super excited about those things. 

Okay, so I spent my sad birthday in the hospital. My friend gave me her present last night. It was the best present ever. I adored it because it was like my friend just knew exactly what i would want. It is good to have friends who "know" you. 

I love Sigmund Freud. He was the first guy who discovered that adult problems stem from out child hood. And he is the master of discovering transference which is so interesting and I know a wee bit about. 

She gave me a Sigmund Freud doll!!!! He is the BEST!!!!!

(Me, my sil Sherri, my niecie poo Jessi and Sigmund.)


And my face is weird in this picture but she gave me a "PINK FREUD" shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! So super hilarious!!!!!!


Bye!!!!!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...