Monday, June 29, 2015

Oh yes we did! New experiences on out trip!


My boy wanted to try the hot dog pizza from Pizza Hut on our vacation and I just had to do it. I don't really eat hot dogs. But these were actually pretty good! And it wasn't as bizarre of a pizza as you would think!


My family. I love these guys. Bo is HUGE now on making these little cross eyes in every picture.


When we planned the trip my Sister in Law and I didn't over plan it on purpose. The kids ADORED the down time we had at the house. 

Coloring with her big cousin. 


Ethan got out all of his Lord of the Ring characters and it was amusing how long the boys stayed busy with them!



Kate had to bring her doll. She is two. She is sleeping in the sleeping bad Grandma made her.


The kids (mostly the four boys) played hours and hours of games. Mostly Risk. 

This weird game that I played with them you had to have mascots and say weird things and it was just  a weirdo game. But they loved it. The horses are their mascot's. "Goldie" Then pretty soon all the mascots were named Goldie. It was just dumb fun. 



Rhett had this pig as his mascot...



For some odd reason in the game Nathan had to make his hair crazy....



Justine chose this plant as his mascot and basically hid behind it and annoyed Ethan with it. It was Funny! I really enjoyed knowing him better. He was a fun kid. 



That's all for now!!!!! 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...