Sunday, June 7, 2015

PIZZA PIZZA

So I decided to so this once before. I decided every day Kate and I were going to do a little craft together so she would 't be so bored when the big kids were gone to school. I made plans and "Pinned" stuff and....NEVER DID ONE PROJECT WITH HER!!!!

It was so terribly lame.

But I decided I want to try it again. I want to come up with one little summer project a day so the little kids wont just be horribly neglected all summer.

I looked to the first place one goes (Pinterest) and found some easy, inexpensive ideas. HERE





This is like microwaved soap!




Here are some of the cute pictures of some cheap and easy things I thought would be fun.

But THEN...i read this blog that I absolutely can't find and it talked about how it is another source of children being entitled for them to expect us to entertain them and for them to need us to provide that for them so they aren't bored. It was really INTERESTING. I want to do a combo of the two. I/m excited for a summer to be mom although  I will have more hours at my work. 

I told the kids that before they get breakfast they MUST have their bed made and their room clean. I ALWAYS have these huge ambitions and then I don't follow through. But now that they are getting older I am going to hope again. I decided I will be on all summer long dish duty because....

I actually like the dishes um....clean. I might be the only one. because no one else will rinse before they go in the washer so they never come out clean. ugh. 

Tonight we had our last day of school party. We made home made pizza. It was awesome. They came out crazy huge/tall. 









  

Rhett was trying to make cheese stuffed crust


  


  



 Normally I am not excited for the chaos of the kids being home. But honestly I am getting excited because things are getting more manageable for me around here as the kids get older. I loved my little kids but it was an exhausting time. 

Last night I almost shoved a huge handful of chocolate ships into my mouth. I ALMOST broke. But then...I fumbled the whole bag and spilled them all over the oven and it stopped me. haha


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...