Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Khronicles of Kate

I could just melt.


The other day I saw Kate squirting pretend lotion on her baby doll and then rubbing the baby's hands to rub the lotion in. It was so sweet and nurturing. Her little baby was laying under blankets propped up on a pillow.


All of Kate's lovies she tries to pack around with her!

Have you noticed my Khronicles are getting less and less? It is a relief. She still keeps me going all day with her little high maintenance needs but she isn't getting into trouble as much. It is nice.

I am so stinking excited for her birthday. I bought her a doll house. I wasn't going to. I had a whole different plan. But it fell through.

Remember this?



It has turned into this and then that is as far as I have gotten. Can you tell what it is going to be?




This of course!!!! See the oven part on the far left? That is the part I am building first. Isn't it the cutest ever?




Do I care that I don't have room in my house for this? ....No!

Do I care that I don't even know how to build it and I already screwed up in about 50 ways?.... And called my little daddy crying about it?.... NO!



Do I care that I have refused all help because I am that stubborn and as Kate would say "I do it myself!" (arms folded across chest) ....No!!!

Do I care that I know there was a complete wood kitchen on clearance at Target for only 4o bucks and this oven alone already cost me 35? ......No!.......................................

......OKAY!.... YESSSSSSSS! I CaRe!!!!!It's killing me! It has stopped all progress on the oven because I have to go buy more wood and I got depressed about it. And it is hard. And it is taking longer than I thought because I only own about 20 minutes of my day to get anything else done besides mothering and housingwifing. So Yes! I care!


UGh.


Oh well...


Sooooo.... Since this is probably my last baby girl I think, I am indulging her and I bought her a doll house instead. With little people and everything.

About the doll house....she is going to LOVE it. And today I saw her playing with some little people figures for the first time in a long time, and she told me they were her friends. Aww.

I only bought her one other thing (yay me!) but I will tell you about that next week.

Ohhhh...... I almost forgot! I must share!!!! KATE KNOWS LETTERS!!!!!!
As in from the ALPHABET! One day Justine had written a bunch of letters on a note pad and Kate knew more than several of them! It was a celebration! I was so happy.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...