Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Khronicles of Kate! She's baaaaaaaack! And more....




There you are, baby girl! I was beginning to wonder.

I have missed you!...and have been wondering if you have been feeling okay!

But your curious spunk is still availing.!



And a happy 100 day to you too, kind Sir!



Nothing to see here. Just reading to the local stray. ON MY BED NONETHELESS!


This cat is trying to coax us into adopting her. Why do people drop strays off? The pound has little cubbies to accept them anonymously. And why does it have to be a boring black cat!

Did you know that there are special society's to help the adoption of black animals? People don't want them. But I have sort of seen a trend in black cats being nicer. Anyways, she has won our hearts.

Big Daddy's is a different story!









weirdo!



Loves to our beloved Josie....




who is winding down her days/weeks with us on this earth. Can't tell you what a gift she has been to us.




*Sniff*

(that's not poop by the way)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...