Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14th 2011!!!!

I didn't even know if we were going to survive the y2k and here it is 2011!

Happy Valentine's Day, Lover!


(Ha ha! I just thought that would gross you all out if I put that!)

Happy Valentine's Day, Corey!





(Our engagement pictures)

Corey- Thanks for the note on the mirror. Did we ever know the twists life would bring us when we were so young? It is crazy. Glad we are sticking it out together! Thanks for all the good times we get to share. I love you! Susan

Tonight we are going to have a processed dinner of frozen pressed together blended chicken patties that I will top with a slice of heart shaped cheese. We are going to have sprite with cherries frozen in the ice cubes, and jello jigglers cut into hearts. We are going to have a salad with red salad dressing and heart shaped bread dried into croutons! Ha ha! I'm so glam. I'll let you know how it goes.

The kids always like to have dinner with the food dyed red but I decided to try hearts this year.

Also, here are two of the world's cutest Valentine's Day boxes. Nathan's idea was his own...

His teacher wanted them to use a milk jug.

Rhett's turned out cute also. It was his sister's idea and I helped him make it. I tried to get him to do it himself but turns out he doesn't know how to cut out monster feet! Go figure. He was embarrassed to take it on the bus. Fun times.



I always save the kids Valentines. I don't know why, I have a thing about them. I love those little cards.

Can we please make some boxes and put notes in them for each others? Please, please, please! I'll leave mine on my porch.

Have a great V-day everyone!

P.S.I have been telling Corey he should make a blog of all his outdoorsy adventures so that someday we can turn it into a book and the kids can read about them. So..... he did! I have been astonished at how good of a job he has been doing! Check it out here! I love his title! LOVE! Sorry I don't know how to make a prettier link. http://coreysadventures.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm going to comment here, because maybe it would freak Corey out a little bit that YOUR blog stalker read his blog too. But, my, what a beautiful tribute to his father! I have to disagree about his writing disclaimer -- I think it was wonderful. I'm sorry that his father is gone. He sounds like a great man.

P.S. Finally did a pda!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...