Monday, September 1, 2014

being mom is sometimes the best.


Guess what happened!!!! On of Kassidy's class mates just happened to be visiting an Aunt in Kentucky and RAN INTO KASSIDY AT CHURCH!!!!! A complete fluke! Isnt that amazing? So so fun. I loved that Laiken posted a picture on FB for me to see. Kassidy seems to be doing well! Since I only hear from her about once a week it is hard to entirely know but she is bearing testimony to us of Christ in every letter. Can't get better than that!



So my boys have been BEGGING to go camping ALONE. I was not thrilled with that idea at all!!!!!! 

AT ALL. Terrifies me. 

But Corey let them go.

We went up the next day to pick them up and they had camp all cleaned up and were ready to go. They were sitting in their chairs next to each other eating snacks and shooting a can with a bb gun. I had to admit....looked like quite the life for two brothers. 

And I was proud of them for being capable enough to handle it, for being so very brave, and for enjoying each other's and their own company so much. 





Mr. Bo is brain is just always going. He is so very creative and plays by himself so happily all day.

He has become a mater puzzle doer and can whip those suckers out within a few days. It amazes me. 



All right, got to go work at th shoe booth at the fair. Bye!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...