Thursday, September 11, 2014

Shouldn't this picture just be the poster for having fun at the fair!!!!!????




Justine really felt like the little kids should get a turn at the fair. I take the big kids with me when I work and they get to wander around. So she is such a great big sister that she advocated for them to go and she and I took them. 

Bo pretty much complained the first hour about not having fun. or reals? He decided he was having fun after we starting getting little gifts from the vendors like pencils and stuff.



We looked at all the animals...



 Practiced shooting targets...


Looked at baby chicks hatching....


Checking out the magical stream of water flowing from the sky...





Awesome pony rides!!!!!



No hands!!!!


 We checked out the animals in the reptile house.....

And I let them ride one ride. Which cost 15 dollars! Ridunklous!

Justine didn't want to go because the kids chose the enormous Ferris Wheel and we are both not thrilled with heights. You sit in this bucket type thing..

Kate was a little freaked and clung to the pole in the center...


 
 

The view of the whole fair. Very pretty!


Bo was pretty relaxed...

 
 

 

Lots of fun! And Justine and I were both glad when it was time to go home!!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...