Monday, September 15, 2014

warning. I use a little tasteless profanity.....

Um... the Petco guy said my dog was acting like a d-bag. I know that is just one of the grodiest words but it cracked me up. 

I had to buy the dumb dog a shock collar. People may or may not criticize it but I don't know what I am suppose to do and my dog is acting like a d-bag, people! 

He barked viciously at my niece and he bit our darling friend's little girl's tire and nipped her bummy while she was riding her bike down the street!

I told Rhett we were getting rid of him and then he was super mad at me (why is it my fault for being responsible!!!!) and I honestly worry it will hurt our relationship. That dog is his little soul mate. They do jujitsu moves together!

My Sister in law had a dog chasing little girl's down the street to bite and she got a shock collar and it fixed the problem. 

So I bought one and a muzzle and I am going to try to afford dog training classes. Then if Brody is still naughty I told Rhett we had to get rid of him. Trust me! The money could have certainly gone else where. I'm annoyed. 

I had a little sleep over last night. I promised Kate I would since she was missing Justine. Thankfully the cat was not inside and on my pillow! 



Dumb d-bag coming in to see what the flashes were about. Okay. So sorry. I know that is a naughty word. And I do like this dog. But I do not enjoy a dog that is scaring small children!!!!! And the Petco kid made me laugh.


See Kate's cute little desk set up in the back ground? We made the room all hers and it is so clean and nice for her now. As promised she got some puppy posters.


Justine and I took a day trip to Jackson. I will post about it later. We were so excited to find the sandwiches she use to make at her old job! It was the first time she had seen them at the gas station. 



She seems to be hanging in there at college. Haven't heard too much from her so I'm taking that as a good sign. 

Can't believe that girl is gone from our home though. Killer. She is such a dang darling girl. 

I have homework for my online math class. So got to go. Tomorrow is my first day of school. Good thing I have eaten too much and can't fit comfortably into my pants. That is always a good confidence booster. I did days and days of work outs and it was awesome. Then I lost it. Try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...