Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hear me roar.

School might kill me. Yesterday was my first day and I am SWAMPED!!!! 

I'm honestly scared. I really don't know if I can do it. Too much to do, very hard assignments. But I have no choice but to try.

Justine seems to be completely over her anxiety. She is doing well and figured out how to get to all of her classes and is getting along great with her roommates. They made cookies together last night and watched movies and went to church together on Sunday and played cards. Makes me so happy.

Kate on the other hand... come nighttime she gets so sad and misses Justine. Last night she was up several times in the middle of the night crying about not wanting to sleep alone. So therefor I was up. Luckily that cat wanted in in the middle of the night so she cuddled him. Tonight I am sleeping over in her bed again. Doesn't thrill me. But I am sad for her. She has been with Justine since she was a toddler. 

When Justine and I went and had our girls day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming....this happened.....



I had to kneel on the booster seat so I didn't get dirty.



Stupid flat tire. Again. But I totally changed it myself. Justine wanted me to call for help. I was like"No need! I know how!" I did an awesome job. Except I could not get the bolts (screws?) off because I wasn't strong enough. Some guy came along and got them off and then was on his way. Secretly I was glad because I wanted to do it all by myself. But I was also annoyed that chivalry is dead!!! Who leaves a woman to change the tire by herself???????? He also had to help show me a tiny little part on the jack. But other than that....I did it. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...