Sunday, September 28, 2014

My daughter uses her creative abilities so well!!!!!


So stinking proud! My daughter is using her 
creative juices to make.....


"SMOKERS!!!!!" Corey and I are like....."Cigarettes?" And she is like "yes!" She made one for each of us. 


Post it notes and tape at it's finest. 

Bo seriously needs to be in gymnastics! He can get himself SO high on the ceiling. He almost reminds me of a spider! I am scared to go under him for fear he will drop on me. That is how he gets down. He just drops! Its crazy!







































I slept with Kate AGAIN. And then I put another quilt on her bed and she seems to have crossed the hurdle of sleeping alone and is doing okay now. I love having a heavy bunch of quilts on me at night. And that seems to have helped her as well. Also since stating school and giving her something to do all day, she is becoming quite a fun little chickadee. 



I stared at this poster while in her bed and read from this book. 


 I took Kate up to visit Justine. She was very disappointed that Justine didn't have time to play puppies and lion with her. We could only have a quick visit...and Justine is sort of a college girl now and that may not be cool.




Kate, Justine, and I out to dinner.


 Well, I had such problems with math I had to switch to an actual teacher. Online was TOOOO hard. I was feeling so miserable about it. But I spent some time with a tutor and scheduled lots and lots of sessions for the upcoming weeks and I am having hope again. The other classes I am in are....

SO SO much fun. I go in to class smiling in the morning and leave in the afternoon smiling. The teachers, the kids, the assignments...so much fun. It is really really good and fun for me. Love it.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...