Friday, September 12, 2014

Okay, it's getting really painful around here.


Kate does NOT want Justine to leave. She cries about it and gets Justine crying about it. Justine cries about not wanting to leave and gets Kate crying. Justine has always had MAJOR anxiety (she is my daughter!) and it is most defiantly flaring up right now). And on top of all that Zane the parakeet is trying to die which gets them both crying! Sheesh.

I want to cry but I just keep sucking it up because someone has to maintain control around here! I would be fine but when I see them upset it gets me so sad. Ugh. And I start school myself next week! Not sure how to balance everything. 

Because Justine got the flu we are not taking her up today as planned. But she and I are going to go and pick her room and make her bed and go check it out. Plus I have to go get my books.


If you see that Kate no longer has any sort of darling hair....




It's cause the hair doer left for college! I only can do pony tails.

So Justine's job at the day care was to fix the little girl's hair after nap time. They get their hair re fixed after every nap! Can you believe that? Lol.

Justine had to say goodbye to her day care kids. A few of the little kids that she loved so much were distraught that she was leaving. That almost killed me. She really gave those kids love. And it breaks my heart for me to think of them missing her.  She didn't even want to talk about it cause it was so sad. 

Kate has lost three teeth now. She lost her top tooth now and looks so cute. Glad dad is the tooth puller of the family. That is one thing I think is grody.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...