Saturday, September 20, 2014

hey! me too!!!!!

Just two days ago I was like... "I like math."

Now I am literally terrified. 

Here is one of my questions...
  1. Assuming that a table saw blade has a diameter of 10 inches and spins at 3450 revolutions per minute (RPMs), use unit conversion techniques you have learned in the material in 2A to determine how fast the tip of the teeth of the saw blade are traveling in miles per hour. (Remember that 1 revolution = pi x diameter = circumference.)
My very nice friend is helping me. And even after she helps me I am still like... "Huh?" So I am sacred. 

Tonight the kids are watching a movie and eating treats. Kate is lonely and crying for Justine. They always cuddled during movies.


This quote reminds me of a few of my friends! Kirsten in particular. My kids think weird is such a bad thing. I love weird! I keep trying to teach them that weird is good!!!!!

Did I ever show you the cake I made for my friend? My third fondant cake. I admit that fondant is actually pretty fun. And the recipe I have doesn't taste bad at all!



After making several intense cakes in a row...I was grateful Bo wanted this easy cake with toys he already owned. He helped design it by telling me to put "water" here or "fire" there. I love it! He's so clever. So this is his birthday. I'm posting a little late... cause I am. 




This was the most adorablest thing ever. Bo told me Nathan gave it to him for his present. An origami Pokemon!!! So SWEET!




For his birthday we went to the local park and ate cake, opened presents 
and played on the equipment and chatted.


Justine and my sweet mom. She hasn't been feeling well. She has been having a lot of inconclusive tests but she is having breathing problems. Kind of a big deal. Breathing is sort of a nice thing to do.


Corey's mom and my mom!



My buddy Becci who was actually my mom's visiting teacher!
Aren't the both so beautiful?
My mom is the BEST ever. For reals. I can't think of one flaw she has. Really. I'm trying to right now and I can't. 




He wanted money. And everyone came through for him! He left with like forty dollars! He was so excited. he had been saving and saving for his birthday shopping trip with Grandma and Grandpa. He had 80 dollars. Then he couldn't even spend it all. Lol. He was strong!


Nathan, beloved to my boys....Uncle Danny, and Dad








Legos! Best toy ever!



Okay, so for school Justine and I bought these...


They are pretty much the coolest school supply ever. Highlighting is a true joy now. I really like office supplies.

Justine text me late this afternoon and said she had been working on homework since 9:30am. I said "me too". 


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...