Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I forgot to tell you the funniest thing....

 
So when we were singing Happy Birthday to Bo I had locked Brody out back. He DOES NOT like that at all. And he kept scratching at the door like nails on a chalk board.
 
So we start singing to Bo.... "Happy Birthday to you" and JUST LIKE MAGIC Brody says "bark bark"! We roared! It was so perfect. So on with the song, "Happy Birthday to you," and AGAIN "bark bark" and I mean it was perfect for the whole song just like Brody was saying cha cha or clapping in between our song to the most perfect rhythm ever. We LOVED it and Bo loved his special song too.
 
Today was the best day of kids going back to school ever.
 
I feel so guilty about that but it was TIME to go back!
 
The kids totally had a great day on Monday. They made pet rocks and had a little sale out front. I bought some and I made Nathan buy some and Kate went and asked the neighbor to buy some and how do you say no to that!
 
They went to the gas station and ate fried chicken while they sat at their table waiting for people to come. Seriously so fun!
 

Not to mention all the fun of making them also!
 

AND all the fun glue gunning a enormous rock tower! That was hours of fun!
 
 
And another day they made a race car road out the front door! That was fun too. The rest of the summer they fought and stared at the iPad. NO LIE.
 


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...