Saturday, August 29, 2015

Life is good!

 
Kassidy will be home in like FOUR MONTHS! It's so weird! It feels like it has flown by and it is so weird not to see your own kid for 18 months! She is doing SO well. I am so glad that she went because she has grown SO much within herself. She is tearing it up in the mission field right now.
 
When she was home she would CONSTANTLY be taking selfies. So when she sent these it felt like old times.
 









When Kassidy was at our house she made us a safe place for the Jehovah Witnesses to visit. And it has continued. They stop by occasionally and read scripture with us and it all began because Kassidy was kind to them and made friends with them. I believe Jehovah Witnesses are required certain hours of proselyting. I think that would be so scary! So I like it that they can feel safe at our home.
 
So they shared this with me the other day...
 
 
Check it out. It is these DARLING little lessons done with white board drawings. They had ones on peer pressure, or what is a real friend, etc. They are great!
 
I have a meme love affair.
 
This one makes my soul happy.
 
 
 
Something else makes my soul happy.
 
Corey's Uncle passed away and today was the funeral. Corey's cousin use to work at the funeral home. They let her drive her daddy to be buried in the hearse. Be still my soul. So lovely.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...