Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My computer is being lamesauce.

I had surgery today. A BREEZE compared to last time. I'm home and doing great. It was just a scar revision from my last surgery. Very thankful for my Dr and my insurance. Very thankful I do not have the extra skin anymore. It is truly a new lease on life.

So NOT thankful that my Dr. told Corey I had no restrictions in regards to work. Totally a man thing to do. Haha. But I took like a six hour nap and I am good to go! I lovest the medicine they give you right before you get knocked out. You have about six seconds of drugged bliss and then somehow annoyingly you wake up one minute later and are all done. And I love that I was awake for once when they wheeled me down to the surgery room so I got to see it. I think I have some memories of it before but this time I was wide awake. Um.....does anyone else thing those surgery beds are a little narrow? How do I not fall off while I am asleep?

So Kate has had the true gift of having a week of horse riding lessons from a neighbor family up the road. Yesterday she learned to trot. I thanked God last night in my writing prayers for letting me and Him get to watch her trot in unison with the teacher and her horse. It was so pretty. And Kate and her trotted right close to each other. It was seriously pretty. And Kate's dream. Uh...and mine leftover from childhood for sure! hah.

DANG. My pictures won't upload.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...