Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Only 8 more cakes.

Bo only gets 8 more special cakes from his mom. And then it is over. Holy crud! It's SO SAD. Despite all my CONSTANT complaining (I know you thought it) about my burned outness it is still sad to lose my kids to growinguphood.

So I think this might be the fifth Pokémon cake of some sort I have made. And it is the third just for Bo. This one was so simple thanks to some tips from my friend, Kirsten! And thankfully Bo is really happy with simple cakes. He usually chooses them simple. This is Charmander and  I hope you can se that the coolness is the candles are him blowing fire because he is a dragon.
 
 
I made the inside of the cake orange with food coloring but I did have guilt because of red dye 40 panic.
 
 

For the love of all that is holy. WHY DO MY KIDS STILL KEEP GETTING OUT OF BED??????!!!! WHY CAN"T THEY JSUT GO TO SLEEP????

Anyways, so BO turned ten.

My friend came to the party and the next day at lunch she told me how cute he was. And it meant a lot to me. That she saw that in him. Because he really was so precious. He loved and appreciated every present he received and he loved his birthday. And it was cute.
 
Somehow....he ended up with more presents then EVER before. I think in part it is because the big kids work and wanted to buy him a present. In fact, Bo's present was the very first thing Nathan bought with his very first paycheck. And he was GERNEROUS. It was really sweet. And Bo was SO EXCITED over it.

He made this darling sign...

 


 My dad....


rolled up money!
 




Grandpa Dale with his arm around his wife (grandma Carolyn) would couldn't come.
 
 
 
My gift..... (a doodle book)

 
Corey's gift. (Camo) Haha. A good balance between us, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nathan's gift....a LARGE set of Pokémon cards. That is a big deal guys. Haha
 
 
 
I LOVE when she dresses all Punky Brewsterish. Makes me proud.
 
 
 
Dad took Bo out for his birthday breakfast. Sweet.
 
And.....
 
I like cats! I can't help it!
 
 
















No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...