Sunday, August 9, 2015


I officially can't chew gum anymore. It like messes up my jaw later that night. It feels like my jaw is out of whack and it hurts.

The other day at the boot store a 91 year old man came in. He was so darling and sweet. I helped him put on about ten different shoes. I kept double knotting him. Haha. His son in law (?) was there and was so good to him. I love when goodness is around.

My hair is still blackish. I keep getting mixed reviews about it. I'm too unconcerned to do anything about it right now. I will probably have to when I have roots.

Still can't get pictures on lap. Haven't tried terribly hard.

That's all. I'm lame.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...