Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Help! The computer has trapped me and I can't get away!

Does any one else feel like there are entirely WAYYYYYYYYY to many portals on the Internet we must check? It drives me crazy that I waste so much time! My morning goes like this: Get the kids off to school, Katie-Shay sleeps in (sidebar- I have never had a baby sleep in before. It is weird but AWESOME! She sleeps in almost everyday until 9!) Let Bo eat cheerios on the couch while watching Curious George. Can we all just have a quiet moment for Curious George... Also what crazy person lets a 4 year old eat cereal and milk on the couch? He never spills though. And then I go check my computer. I start with Blogger Reader. I hope everyone knows about this. It manages any blogs I follow and tells me when they have new posts. So I read any new blogs. Then I check my blog to see if there are any new comments. Does anyone know a trick to this? Then I check my old fashioned e-mail. I must delete junk mail every morning. Then I check my checking account (unless I want to have a good day) and then I check my face book. And then I check my face book email! It is exhausting. Imagine if I had a cell phone and texting! It is just too much. The whole time I always think "just think if I spent this much time reading my scriptures!"

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Susan, it is 5:49am, and I am checking the same things you are except facebook. I don't do that one. It is okay. I see it as just one of the many ways you love people. Enjoy it.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...