Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Constitution Day!!


My face book friend Rebecca Bohman this as her status and I loved it; "The Constitution signed in Philadelphia on September 17, 1787 represents the greatest expression of statesmanship and compromise ever written. In just four hand-written pages, the Constitution gives us no less than the owners' manual to the greatest form of government the world has ever known."

I am going to reread the Constitution this week! We all should.




"To live under the American Constitution is the greatest political privilege that was ever accorded to the human race." - Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...