Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Angels Amoung Us!

Tonight Nathan received his Webelos. He doesn't even turn 11 until March!


You all must be so jealous about how on the ball I am!


Not so much. That was my former life when I thought I was busy!


His wonderful Webelos leader, Tim Brendle, otherwise known as "kick us out of Perkins Manager on Girls Night Out", did the whole thing with Nathan!


He can't possible know what a relief it is, what a gift it is, what a great act of service to a mom whose life is so out of control her children are jumping on the trampoline with the poopy toilet plunger, (see past blogs). He just can't possibly know!


So Thanks to Tim and his wonderful partner Travis Empey, otherwise known as (in girl teenage voice) "Travis Empey, ohh" ! He is a cutie and leaving for his mission to Brazil in less than 1 month! Great example to those boys.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

I think I will start highlighting in my blog when God's children do His work on earth by serving, so be on the look out for more additions of "Angels"

1 comment:

Susan said...

Linda said...I just spent some time on your blog tonight, and I need to tell you how great it is, how great you are and that I am thankful to have you as my friend!

Susan said...That was sweet of you! I HEART you to death! You are the very best.

Linda said...You're creating something wonderful. It's charming and funny and uplifting and inspiring. You are so open and sincere and it all comes through.

Rebecca said...I sensed all those things about Susan when I first met her. Marc and I have always thought so much of you!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...