Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Team Edward... wait, no Jacob... I can't decide! Okay, Edward.


Okay, I know this totally doesn't go along with my trying to be an uplifted person but I think I must, to my greatest despair, admit that I think I love Twilight and can't wait for New Moon to come out. I know! It is totally freaking me out. I watched it a couple of times (you know with kids and hubby, sorry Corey), and I sort of thought it was dumb as was the first book and that Edward was a pedophile. But then I have found myself thinking about it a little and then a lot and now I realize Edward is sexy! It is kind of a lovely little odd love story. There are some things I seriously have issues with though, such as, Edward being a pedophile, all the sex in book four and chapter 20 of book three, some of the, okay, a lot of the cheesiness in the first movie, and the way he glitters is ridiculously...uh,... STUPID! But other than that I think I might love Twilight. That is sad. I can't help it. I discovered this HILARIOUS blog that I put a button on the side of my blog so you can find her but this girl is super funny all about her sarcastic love for Twilight. That just made me love it more.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...