Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ditched for a younger woman!

Yesterday I was cleaning the garage with little miss Katie Shay when Bo's preschool bus pulled up to bring him home. I look forward to when he comes home because we run to each other with big hugs! Unless I have forgotten and am watching Judge Joe Brown, then he just lets himself in.

Anyhoo... as I am running to him and he is running to me, both our arms are out open wide and I am getting ready for my sweet embrace from my darling boy...

He veers to the left! Oh no he didn't! (finger snap)
He runs right past me!

I was momentarily traumatized, I must admit. (and embarrassed because the bus hadn't left yet.)

Then I saw he was running for his baby sister and my heart melted. Sadly, she turned and ran but it was still so sweet. I hope they can always love each other.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

That is a sweet tale - and I especially love the intriguing TITLE of this post! Haha.

Unknown said...

how cute! Love your writing!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...